Woodmen Hills Metro District is excited to announce that with the new state health orders lifting restrictions, we are going to change some of our policies and procedures for Recreation Center East (RCE) and Community Center West (CCW).
- Masks will still be required inside both facilities per Governor’s orders.
- Continue to check temperature and wash hands upon entry.
- Sign-Ups – Starting May 1, we will no longer require people to sign up for the use of the weight room at CCW, cardio rooms at CCW and RCE, or pool at RCE. We will continue with fitness class sign-ups.
- CCW Use – We will switch from the limited-hours, in-person attendant system at CCW to the 24-hour, fob system starting May 1. If you do not have a fob, please stop by RCE and we can program one for you. Cost is $10.
- The weight room at CCW will be closed on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10 – 11 am for our Barbell Strength and Conditioning class with Allison. Anyone is welcome to join by calling 719-495-2009 to sign up.
- Capacity Limits – We are returning to full capacity for pools, weight room, cardio rooms, activities, child watch, and sports.
- Cleaning at CCW – We have a company every Sunday doing a mass cleaning at each recreation facility as well as each evening we will have staff at CCW to do a daily cleaning, fill supplies, etc. If you see anything we have missed, please let us know so we can remedy the problem.
In loosening the restrictions, we are asking each community member to take ownership of their actions. We ask that you do your part in sanitizing the equipment you use after each use, taking your temperatures before entering (leaving the facility if temp is over 100.4), washing your hands, and wearing your masks as directed by the state. In doing your part, we can ensure that WHMD continues to stay open and allows residents to enjoy themselves in our facilities.