This is the schedule beginning Monday, July 27, and continuing through August:
- Fitness class drop-in: Free to residents and $5.00 for non-residents
- Fitness class 10-punch card: $35 for non-residents
- Fitness class monthly unlimited pass: $70 for non-residents
Woodmen Hills Metro District provides child watch at Recreation Center East, so that you can get your workout on while your child plays and learns under the supervision of a district attendant.
- M – F, 7:45 – 11:30 am
- Monday, 4:30 – 7:45 pm
- Tues – Thurs, 4:30 – 7:15 pm
- 6 weeks to 6 years
- Drop-in: $2.50 for resident and $3.50 for non-resident
- 10-punch card: $20 for resident and $40 for non-resident
- 20-punch card: $30 for resident and $70 for non-resident
To buy your punch card today, click here.